Harley Davidson Tour prices
1 Bike1 or 2 Riders
Full payment: $3,600
2 Stallment: $1,800
5 Stallment: $720
All payment must be paid in full 2 months prior to tour
Refund policy: full refund 6 months prior to your tour
Your Harley Davidson Tour package includes:
- The rental for the Harley for a week
- 100% Full Insurance Coverage
- Airport shuttle to and from City Express Hotel on Saturday
- Breakfast each morning
- 7 night of accommodations
- Friday night sunset get together on the rooftop at City Express hotel
- Bi-lingual tour guide with caboose
- Concierge for your luggage
- All tours: Rio Secreto, Saamal cenote, Chichen itza, boat tour through the bird sanctuary and pink beaches
- Lunch at Saamal Cenote & Rio Secreto
- Dinner and drinks at the Reef Hotel and Coco Beach Club Resort
- Saturday, Day 1: Arrival into Cancun
- Sunday, Day 2: Breakfast, then we will leave city Express and heading South for bout 75KM (50 miles) It normally takes about 1.5 to 2 hours depending on traffic to the lovely resort town of Playa Del Carmen.
- Monday, Day 3: Remember to have your luggage ready to go before8:30am. Then, we are up for a quick breakfast and on the road by 10:00 am. This ride is a little bit longer about 128 KM (80 miles) to Valladolid. We will be traveling through the jungle so keep eye out for the monkey crossings.
- Tuesday, Day 4: Today’s trip is a little different because while all of our daily tours are not mandatory, today tour is.
- Wednesday, Day 5: From Merida, it’s a quick ride. It’s about an hour to the Northern beaches of the Yucatan. Progrsso is a small resort town with sandy white beaches and a boardwalk with all things to do.
- Thursday, Day 6: Today we will be doing some real riding. The next stop is Rio Lagartos. It’s about 1 130-mile ride back through the jungle with some small towns along the way. Don’t worry, we will be making some brief stops along the way.
- Friday, Day 7: Last leg of our trip and the longest ride yet. It’s approximately 266 km (160 miles) from Rio Largartos back to Cancun and don’t worry we will be making pit stops all the way. We will be staying back where we started at City Express hotel. The shuttles will be running all day Saturday. We finish this off with a rooftop sunset party. where we reminisce over the past week and make new friend.
Things to remember
Consider these points to take into account since the tour does not include it:
- Airfare from your destination to Cancun and return Flight, “must fly in on Saturday”.
- Lunch, dinners & Drinks except as stated above
- Most hotels do have laundry room if you would like to do a load of wash.
- Some places do not accept US or Canadian dollars. You must exchange your money for pesos at the airport prior to taking the shuttle to city express
- Helmet must be worn at all times. If you don’t have your own we will provide
- Every rider must have a valid motorcycle license
- Free shuttle from Cancun airport to hotel and back. Must arrive and depart on Saturday ONLY.
- You are responsible for any damage you do to your room.
- Once we are at our destination, all Harleys will be locked up.
- The concierge will pick up your luggage around 8:30 am and breakfast to follow each day.
- All tours that are scheduled for that day are not mandatory except for Chichen itza and Rio Secret.
- Please keep all important papers on you. Passport, credit cards, cash, and anything else that you deem important to keep with you.
- You will not need to check in at hotels. All rooms will be ready for you as soon as we arrive.